Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Indecisive 4 year old

It is almost time to go trick or treating. We had planned on heading out to the Louisville Zoo for Zoo Boo last weekend with Chad's sister and her three kids, but turned out that 4 out of the 6 kids were sick:( Two of mine are still sick so it looks this weekend will be out as well. We are planning on attending a Halloween party if everyone is well the next weekend, so I am not sure we are going to make it to the Zoo this year. This does give me more time though to get Isabelle's costume. We have had both boys costumes since around the end of August, first of September when they first were out in the stores. It was not a hard choice for Charlie. He wanted to be a tyrannosaurs Rex. Are you surprised? When we got it home, he tried it on and was excited to be a T-Rex. I had to make him take it off and hide it in the closet so that he would forget about it. Henry is going to be a monkey. This was an easy choice as well because he doesn't care. He may look back at pictures some day and not be too happy about dressing up as a monkey, but I thought it was cute and he can't complain now. Isabelle has been the difficult one. I feel like she should have input as to what she wants to be, but within the next week I am going to have to put my foot down and make a final decision. First she wanted to be a witch. She was a witch last year though. Then she decided she wanted to a kitten and that lasted for about two days. Next she decided on Cinderella and had everyone been well, I would have bought that this past weekend. Now she has decided she wants to be sleeping beauty. If I am able to make it out shopping this weekend, I guess this will be our final decision. I will have pics after Halloween to let you see if that decision stuck. In the meantime, thought I would share some past Halloween photos. Looks like I only have 2005 and 2007 on my flash drive, but they are really cute.


Isabelle's first Halloween - the purple dragon






Halloween 2007 - Charlie's first Halloween - Mickey and Minnie Mouse











No comments:

Post a Comment