Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Henry's moving around

I do realize that I have yet to get up a picture of Henry. It just seems that I am never at the computer that has the pictures when I need to be. I have been trying to get some pictures of Henry in his newest poses. A couple of weeks ago he started pushing himself up on his hands and toes. He gets in the perfect position to do a push up. His body is straight, and he holds himself up off the ground on his hands and toes. He is the first of my children to do this so I found it rather interesting. I haven't been able to catch it on camera as he usually doesn't stay there for long. Last week he got himself up on his hands and knees and was rocking back and forth. He looked he was so surprised he was able to do this new trick. I almost caught it on camera, but just as I was taking the picture, Chad walked in and said something, so Henry laid back down to turn around to see his Daddy. I will get a picture soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment